Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Sunday

I've been busy doing some actual sewing today. Tried a new project which I will show you later in the week. The heat and humidity are back in full force. It's bad enough to have my own "personal summer" about every five minutes, but add in Mother Nature's special touch and I feel like I will spontaneously combust! At least I can stop asking "Is it hot in here?" because it always is for me!

Check out how beautifully shaped Hallie's ears are!

More soon!

Hugs,
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I'm sending you COOL thoughts, and we'll hold back on the hugs due to the heat. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sharon! Trying to get your email address to send you these racy "thong" photos -- no chicken here! Mine is ONEDRMUDR@yahoo.com. Thanks, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon!! It was so nice to meet you today!! Loved the class! I'll be attending another, I'm sure! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!