Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Came...

and Monday went. In what seemed like a blur. I tried to do a bit of horizontal surface cleaning, which was moderately successful--until you visit the places where the stuff should have been all along and there it now resides--on another horizontal surface! Sound familiar?

Did a bit of horsing around, a bit of knitting--only two rows til I have the increases done and can start the body! Put many of my quilts away--they have been out and about for several weeks and know they get a chance to stretch out and rest. Lynnie breathed a sigh of relief to see the giant suitcase return to the closet.

And now it is blogging and then bed. For those of you who keep track of such things, yes, I am posting a bit earlier than usual ;-)

Hugs,
Sharon

P.S. Yes, Rose, I am still quilting on the mystery quilt. The outlining is done and I have finally decided what I want for the background quilting. It will be worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. So I have to ask, because I've been thinking about this tonight. Do you watch any TV? I'm thinking I'm going to have to unplug the TV if I'm going to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!