Saturday, April 23, 2011

We Interrupt This Lapse

for wool and woodpeckers! First up, my sweater...yes, that one! I am making good progress, having put the sleeve stitches onto waste yarn and speeding along on the body. I'm almost at the end of my third skein. The yarn is Plymouth Encore, a 75% acrylic/25% wool. Don't you love the striped effect?

This woodpecker was checking out this tree--almost "barber-poling" around it!

I think he has been there before--see all the divots in the tree?



Happy Sunday to everyone, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.


Hugs,

Sharon


P.S. I'm reading Once Upon a Time, There was You by Elizabeth Berg. Listening to Hell's Corner by David Baldacci, Santa Fe Edge by Stuart Wood, Happily Ever After by Nora Roberts.

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!