Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simple Beauty

Tonight I thought I would share some pictures I took earlier this spring. It always amazes me how much detail there is in something that looks so simple.

First up, cherry blossoms

And tulip centers:



Isn't this the coolest star center ever?



And this looks like it should be a bug or something!


Happy whatever-day-it-is-for-you! Next will be more finishes. And, yes, I did finally get the mystery quilt in the mail today. She should have it Friday, so I will post pics of that then. I am pleased with it. Have been making and appliqueing labels. Finished a baby quilt top too!


Til next time--

Hugs,

Sharon


P.S. I just finished Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. Just started Dark Horse by Tami Hoag. And I'm still reading the Pioneer Woman's book. It's fabulous--and long. But you don't want to miss a single word.

1 comment:

  1. My Dearest Friend Sharon,
    My birthday present arrived today and I positively love everything. I already have a spot picked out for the "Believe" quilt and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit there. I also love all of the other things you put into the box. Now you just have to come on down to see how everthing looks in its new home! Lots of love to you now and forever. Rose in Florida

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!