Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels to and from wherever the holiday road leads you. I'm lucky to have family close by.

Thank you to everyone who has been commenting on the blog and to those who have been especially supportive over the last month. It has meant a great deal--and I am thankful.

I have managed to finish a hat for a friend--it was gifted about a week ago--and yesterday I noticed it already had a hole in it--compliments of the dog! I was smarter this time--much cheaper yarn (no wool) and a K2P2 ribbing all the way. Pretty fast to knit and I didn't even cringe--okay, I really was expecting something dastardly to befall the hat.



I am about 50 rows from finishing my neck down sweater. I was telling my mom that and she said, "So that makes you two, right?" I nearly fell down laughing--because it's still the first one! Oh, well.


Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy every minute of this holiday weekend.


Hugs,


Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!