Friday, December 2, 2011

Lovelies

This has certainly been the fall for finishing!

Terri H. finished her In Baltimore Style top early last week. What a wonderful job!
And, yes, that's Terri peeking out from behind her lovely! Everyone is so camera shy! I used to be that way, but now I try to just suck it up and not look too stupid! (Wearing a tiara does NOT count as stupid--just sayin'.) Thanks for sharing, Terri! You rock!



That same evening Pat L. shared this stunner! A combination of Buggy Barn patterns, completely finished and...wait for it...hand quilted with my method! Pat took the hand quilting class recently and decided this was the perfect project to use it on.

She used variegated perl cotton and added beads as an embellishment.



EEEEKKKKK! There's a spider on her quilt! Who wouldn't like a sparkly spider? And, the truth can now be told. Pat said she "likes to baste!" I couldn't (okay, wouldn't) make that up. So I am not the only one out here in quilter land who likes to baste. (I think there are many out there who like to baste but dare not say it aloud in public for fear of heckling. So, thanks, Pat, for standing up and being counted!)


I am going to make a real effort to blog as much as possible this month. I have some cool stuff to share and maybe a couple surprises.


Hugs to all,

Sharon


P.S. I finished listening to Son of Stone by Stuart Woods and Kill Me if You Can by James Patterson. Both with surprise twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!