Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Look, Up in the Sky...

What an absolutely beautiful day.  I had to keep looking at the calendar to be sure it really was only March 13.  I saw my first bluebird today, and another flock of robins.  Spent some time cleaning out birdhouses and checking out the bulbs pushing leaves out of the ground.  

Here are some shots of the sunset.




And a test...what do you see?  I think it's a fluffy pink bunny!  I rarely "see" things in cloud formations, but this one was too good to pass up!  Perhaps it's an omen for a rabbit-filled summer!




And, no surprise, Rose did not look at the blog, so her little something was a surprise to her.  And she loved it.


I've made binding for 5 wallhangings and runners today.  With just one block left to finish on my purple Green Thumb applique, I will be pushing the pedal to the metal in an attempt to get that finished this week.  The pink version?  Well, that needs a bit more work.


I'm off to dreamland for a bit.  More soon.


Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!