Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Good to be Green

Especially if you are 1/4 inch painter's tape!!!!  I've wished for this size tape ever since painter's tape was invented.  A few months ago, that wish came true.

While waiting for paint to be mixed, I was perusing the shelves of tapes and other painting sundries.  I almost fell down when I saw this package--and promptly bought two rolls!  It has to be the best tape ever and I use it for quilting!  Low tack, easy to see...what's not to like?


Because I know you'll ask...www.paintersmategreen.com.  




Yesterday was spent in the company of eight delightful women who wanted to learn to hand quilt my way.  They all did a wonderful job and left with a great start on their practice pieces.  It's so exciting!


Blissful hugs for the start of your week,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I plan to pick up a couple of rolls when I drive through Cortland next week!

    LJB

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm still at it! Thanks for the great class Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!