Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hexie Ladies

That's right, I said it...Hexie Ladies!  We had more fun and laughter today at the Hexagon Hand Piecing class at Quilters Corner in Ithaca than probably should be legal.  Here are the results:

Clockwise from center front:  JoAnn, Cindy, Linda and Daisy.


And left to right:  Vickie, Connie, Pam and Vicki.  


We had batiks, dots, French General, charm squares, scraps (and had a really good laugh over a scrap we think was from the 70s!), fabric from the Victoria and Albert Collection in England...what a range!

Thanks, Ladies, for a great day...I'm still laughing!  Hope you are too!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Thanks for all the good thoughts for my tree...so far, it's still standing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, fun! Handwork hexes can be made with, as the photos show, (h)excellent results. Appreciate the thorough handouts and patient teaching. What am I doing at the computer when I’d rather be adding another row? Thank you! -Linda

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!