Sunday, January 19, 2014

So Darn Cute

A bit of progress on the 4-inch stars for the Mariner's Compass quilt.  There are several of these in various color combinations.


I fear this one may go to the row of shame on the side of my design wall.  The row of shame is for all the reject blocks from this piece.  (I had an awful time getting good color pics tonight.  This is a vivid red against the same navy background shown above.)


The newest member of the 8-pointed star brigade.  Still four inches finished.  And that's red, lime green, and navy.


Getting closer with every stitch.

Blissful hugs to all,
Sharon

P.S.  I just finished listening to A Wanted Man by Lee Child (a Jack Reacher novel) and am starting Mistress by James Patterson and David Ellis.  

P.P.S.  Diane G, I heard your shouts of joy at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!