Monday, February 24, 2014

Just in Case You Think I'm Not Doing Anything

It's amazing what two days at home can do for productivity.

I finished the hand stitching on two table runner bindings.  One for me, one for my mom.  Pieced by me, machine quilted by my friend Debbie.


For Christmas, Debbie gave each of us a Connecting Threads kit for this table topper/wallhanging.  The pattern is "Spice Cupboard" by This & That.  All the fabrics for top, binding and backing were included in the kit, which was very generous on yardage.  I made the top today!



And...drum roll please...the top half of the Mariner's Compass is set together.  I am taking another look at the bottom half just to be sure.  The finish line is in sight.

And...I have another small piece which I will show you next time that I pieced and machine quilted today.  No grass grew under my feet today!

For your enjoyment...three deer frolicking in the snowy cornfield.  



That's it for tonight.  Time to iron my shirt for tomorrow and travel to the Land of Nod.  Stay warm (or cool).

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I finished listening to Dust by Patricia Cornwell, and Confessions, The Private School Murders by James Patterson.  I am now listening to Mirage by Clive Cussler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!