Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thump Day

Most people say that Wednesday is "hump" day. But hump has so many connotations that I have decided to declare Wednesdays "Thump" Day! We can all take a lesson from rabbits and give the ground a good thump in recognition of Thump Day! (And, yes, I am functioning on too little sleep--but that's my normal state--whatever normal is.)

Today's post will be short as I have two classes (numbers 2 and 3 of five classes in three days). Sometimes I feel like "if this is Wednesday, it must be _______" (fill in the location).

Here's a picture of a white moth/butterfly--winged thing. It's delicate beauty is something to behold.

Enjoy your Thump Day with gusto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!