Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bitterly Disappointed

Well, it's over. And yet again, I did not get elected President of the United States. You know I ran in '04 and again this year--I just don't understand. So I am going to ramp up my campaign for '12--so prepare yourselves for a very serious campaign.

Part of my platform:

As hand quilters we will count BOTH sides in the count. No more counting the top stitches only! By golly, we made the stitches on both sides--we are darn well going to count them!

The base of the food pyramid will be CHOCOLATE! And the dairy portion will the CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!

(As an aside--how come the popular vote (that's us) was much closer than the electoral vote reflected? Aren't they supposed to vote based on OUR wishes? Just saying....)

On that note, I am off to class. No pics today, but I have some of a wallhanging that I quilted in just one day (by hand) to show the next time. I just didn't want anyone (Annoying) to miss me!

Remember how special you are--even if you didn't vote for me ;-(

4 comments:

  1. LOL.. the annoying one was watching....

    I just love those friendship quilts! Are you having any classes for those coming up anywhere? So many classes, so little time...

    HUGS

    Annoying =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. the annoying one was watching....

    I just love those friendship quilts! Are you having any classes for those coming up anywhere? So many classes, so little time...

    HUGS

    Annoying =)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I so wanted to be your foreign minister!!!!!!!!!
    Miss you
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMMMMMMMMM..... Last post dated Nov 5th..... today's date is Nov 11th... School of new math says...need new post!!!!

    Hugs
    from Annoying =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!