Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful

Thanksgiving 2008--hard to believe that another year has passed and we are again starting the holiday season. I have so much to be thankful for today--and every day. With family to love; a warm, inviting home; friends; health--so many blessings. My parents celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary today--surrounded by all three of us kids (I use "kids" even though we are all now in our 50's!!!) and my sister-in-law. A small but wonderful gathering.

I am also very thankful for each and every person who chooses to take classes with me. In these uncertain economic times, it can be difficult to justify spending your money on a "leisure activity"--but know that I am dedicated to making each class as full of fun and knowledge as I can. ("Leisure activity" is a definite misnomer--we know that it is full-fledged obsession--but--ssshhhh--not everyone has to know that!)

Incredibly thankful--for all of you! Please be good to yourself each and every day. Remember that you are special and unique. Til next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!