Friday, July 1, 2011

Another Finish

Long time, no post, I know. Let's just say things are looking up and here I am with another finish.

This is an Apple Creek Tablerunner. My friend Debbie gave me the kit for Christmas 2010 and I have it finished! Partly because Debbie machine quilted it for me! It's a delightful addition to my kitchen island.

And here's a detail. The kit was from Connecting Threads. They were generous with fabric--working in fat quarters rather than smaller pieces that are not enough if you -- eek! -- make a mistake.


The start of a long weekend for most. Half of 2011 is gone--so let's whoop it up for the second half!

What's up next? You'll have to tune in tomorrow to see!

Hugs,
Sharon

P.S. I finished reading The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond. It was FABULOUS!!! A must read for everyone. I am simultaneously listening to Dark Horse by Tami Hoag and The Jungle by Clive Cussler and Jack DuBrul. Okay, it's really not simultaneously, even though I have two ears. One is on cassette and one is on CD. So one is done at home and one in the car. And I am enjoying both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!