Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Presidential Campaign Continues

I've spent most of the day appliqueing on something I cannot show you yet.  So, I decided to move forward with my presidential campaign.


When I am President:


Brown, black and white fabrics will cost less than their more colorful counterparts.  Now, I can see some of you raising your hackles and indignantly saying "But I LOVE brown (insert black or white) fabric.  How dare you infer than it is inferior!"  But wait...your fearless President feels this is a win-win for everyone.  Here's how it works.  For those of us who do not really care for black, white or brown fabric, we can pay less when we need it to complete a project.  For those who LOVE black, white and brown, YOU pay less for fabric you love!  So what's to complain about?  (In the spirit of full disclosure, I must admit that I am not fond of brown fabrics--of which I bought many yards [oops, not the right shades] last year when making Bliss 3--but I do love blacks and whites.  You may have noticed through the last 450+ posts that I tend to work very bright.  But as your President, I promise to make every color fabric available.


Think about it...doesn't it seem wrong to pay as much for black and white fabrics as we do for more vivid, colorful ones?


Have you tried the new Klondike Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches?  They will be the official Presidential ice cream treat.  Previously you could only get vanilla or neapolitan ice cream sandwiches easily.  And these are the best yet!  Chocolate anything will get the Presidential nod.


The best peanut butter cup Presidential Seal of Approval goes to Emily, who shall be the Official Peanut Butter Cup Maker to the President.  


As your future President, I bid you a good night and bestow upon you


Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!