Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Like Bath Water

This picture is about what it looks like around here, except it is Lake Champlain in August 2009. But that heavy, humid feeling is exactly the same. We've had heavy rains throughout the day, increasing the humidity each time.

I spent part of the day cleaning the tack/feed room where I ride. A small, enclosed area--you can imagine being there, can't you? I washed walls, organized the tack, vacuumed. It will be so much easier to find the stuff we need--and in a timely manner. Who knew?

I just finished reading "Sizzling Sixteen" by Janet Evanovich and am listening to "Lucid Intervals" by Stuart Woods.

Stay cool if you can.

Air hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!