Saturday, July 3, 2010

Maybe Tomorrow

The post I had envisioned for tonight is not happening--the pictures won't download and I've spent almost half an hour trying. So maybe tomorrow night will be better--and I think the pics are definitely worth a look!

What I'm listening to: Super Hits of Ronnie Milsap! LOVE his stuff! For those of you unfamiliar with Ronnie's music, it includes Daydreams About Night Things, Pure Love, Still Losing You, Stand By My Woman Man. I must admit to having it cranked a bit louder than I normally do, but it reminds me of a different time in life and with many fond memories. What music does that for you?

On my MP3 player: Randy Travis (what's not to love?), the Mamas and the Papas, the soundtracks to Shall We Dance and Dirty Dancing (still missing Patrick Swayze). I'll add Ronnie Milsap to the mix.

I'm spending some time getting things caught up. The prizes for the 200th blog post are almost done (finally!!!), I've been finishing up some long-term classes and getting ready for some new ones in the fall. Found the top of my big desk today! Does anyone have suggestions for storing oversized patterns--like 11 x 17 or larger? Hard to keep them flat, sorted and unwrinkled.

And, yes, I still love my Dyson cleaner. Can't say enough good things about it. I even clean my horse brushes with it!

Enough nonsense for tonight. Back tomorrow with (hopefully) the intended post!

Happy birthday, America!!! What a great country we live in.

Hugs to all,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Well, that's two days in a row! Yeay!! With regard to storing oversized pieces of paper, I've been using some student art portfolios that I ordered from MisterArt.com. I'll send you an email message with a link to the page on the website. Happy 4th of July! Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    I use pizza boxes for big patterns...the local place will sell them to me cheaply...or sometimes I get a couple free if we are ordering for a crowd....anyway...they stack nicely and usually have a blank side where I can write a description of the contents....stay cool!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!