Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Not the View from My Window!



I can't tell you how thankful I am that this is not the view from my window.  I know the skiers and "snow" people are disappointed in our present weather, but as someone who has to travel a fair bit, I am thrilled.  We'll get it sooner or later, but my vote is for later!


Happy Hanukkah to those readers who are celebrating this holiday.  Celebrating is good for the soul--we really should celebrate even small things.  Because, really, it's the small things that make up our lives.


Holiday Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I am also thankful that is not the scene out my window! May you have a wonderful holidays and many blessings sent your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! What are your plans for the New Year? :) Luckily, we don't have that window view too! We worry about our windows and roof getting damaged by melted ice. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!