Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Colder Than...

A brass monkey's...well, you know.  Temps hovering new 0 degrees, not counting wind chill.  And snow.  I had to actually use the snow blower today--my most fervent hope was not to have to use it this winter.  But that's my hope every winter.  This one has come the closest so far!



Nothing very exciting today, but I just wanted to stop in and say hi.  I know some of you have a three-day weekend, which is so exciting.  For those of you in the Monthly Bliss 1 class, remember we do not meet until January 23 and 30 because of the holiday.


Stay warm--now is the perfect time to hand quilt something big enough to cuddle up in!


Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. heavens, jump on a plane and come visit!!! Kathleen in not-so-cold California

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!