Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's Saturday Night...

and I ain't got no pictures!  Oh, well.  It's been a day of quilting, sewing binding, reading, letting Lynnie in and out, keeping Callie off the quilts.  In other words, pretty typical!


I was watching the Republican Debate in New Hampshire tonight and thought I would remind you all that I am running for President AGAIN!  I ran in 2004 and 2008--and garnered no votes.  So I am going to start stepping up my presidential campaign so that I will stand a better chance this November.  So stay tuned in upcoming posts for blatant campaign rhetoric.  And, so that you will be prepared in November, remember to vote early and often.  Change your clothes, change your hair, add or subtract glasses--but GET OUT THERE AND VOTE--but for ME!


Okay, enough politics for one night--a little goes a really llllooooooooonnnnnnggggg way.


Hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  I am listening to Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline.

1 comment:

  1. I am on the Stroud for President bandwagon! Don't care of any of the current candidates so why not. Besides, quilters know how to put all the pieces together and make it whole again -- just what our country needs. GO SHARON!

    Terri H

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!