Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

It's been rainy and gloomy here for the past few days, so I thought I would post pictures of my mom's clematis blooms to boost everyone's spirits!

These blooms are over 8 inches across and so snowy white. I especially like the close-up of the center--looks almost scary!





A short post today to let you know I am still out here! I have actually been quilting a small piece and have it almost done! Have actually had some quality time off this month--I'm trying not to like it too much because starting next Saturday it all hits the fan again. Next post I have quilt pictures from students and some other things to amuse you! Happy Father's Day to anyone who's a father and Happy Sunday to everyone else! Take time to do something special for yourself today and spend some time with your dad if you are still lucky enough to have one around.
Hugs to all,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures of the clematis - it really does help to lift the spirit!

    Cindy O

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!