Monday, July 27, 2009

Day Twenty-Seven

In my heart I knew that blogging every day would have an adverse effect. I suspect (from the comments) that you have grown accustomed to my posting every day. And that you will suffer varying degrees of withdrawal when the end of the month comes. Some offered a compromise--every other day--or twice a week. It almost seems like weaning oneself off drugs or tobacco!

I must also admit that it has been kind of fun to post every day. But some out there must think my blog is the biggest waste of cyberspace ever! Blah, blah, blah...ad infinitum.

So here's the deal of the moment (subject to change at the whim of the blogger (that's me) not the bloggees (that's you all): I will try to post every day. The key word is TRY. There will probably be days that I miss--remember I am trying to get a life. But rest assured that, as Arnie says: I'LL BE BAAACK!

Deal or no deal? (Okay, you really have no choice--but thanks for playing!) I'm outta here for tonight. Two classes tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!