Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Finishes

As promised, I have lots of pics for tonight's post.

I made two more of those little cases.  One with ants inside and out, and one with flamingos on the outside and a pink batik in the middle.


 What they look like closed.


To go along with the Maxine case, I added a mug rug and a potholder to match.  The inside of the case is also shown here.  Typical Maxine!


 Protecting Peewee is finished!  I finished the quilting a few days ago, and added the sleeve and binding yesterday.  It's pretty low contrast for me usually, but I just love this piece.  The backing is the bird fabric in all its glory.


Here's a detail shot.  All the hand quilting was done with straight lines.  I did not quilt in the bird hexagons, but everything else got some.


And my parting shot for tonight.  I don't think there's a problem with Lynnie and Dickens getting along.


That's it for tonight.  I'm heading for the land of nod.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!