Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


What did you do today?  The Yarn Harlot believes that what we do today, January 1, is what we will carry through into the new year.  I've done a bit of knitting (socks for my mom), a bit of hands-on healing, a bit of reading, enjoyed my four-legged and two-legged family members, blogged ;-), and plan to get a bit of quilting in before midnight.  Not too bad!

In the next few days I will be updating the Schedule part of my website (www.sharonstroud.com) so that you will know where I am teaching and where those new classes might be offered.  I hope you will be able to join me.

2013, here we come!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sharon! I was a slug yesterday and did not do anything except read! However I do have quilting projects to finish up - one of them hopefully will be completed by the weekend. Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!