Friday, January 4, 2013

Part of What I Did Today

Today has been a rare day indeed.  No need to venture off the property!  So I have this on the design wall--


I think I will call it "For My Own Amusement".  I will probably shuffle this a time or two more before sewing.  This started with a pack of Moda Over the Rainbow batiks.  I didn't realize when I bought it that there were two of each fabric, so I didn't have as much variety as I would have liked.  But, having a rather extensive small stash of batiks, I had no trouble adding to the mix.  The additions have made this a much better piece.  I'll show more as I go along.

I also made two of these small zippered cases today.  The pattern is from Atkinson Designs (www.atkinsondesigns.com) and is free!  It's super easy.  Check out the rest of Terry's stuff while you are there.  Her patterns are very clear, and her zipper application is perfect for those who do not feel they can "do zippers"!  Thanks for the pattern, Terry!


That's it for tonight!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I am listening to Come Home by Lisa Scottoline.

P.P.S.  Emily, I'm thinking of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!