Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another 2012 Finish

Sometime last fall I had pieced this top of Moda charm squares.  It languished...but only for a few months!  In December I sandwiched and turned it, and then I tied it with pearl cotton.  The ties are on the back; that's my preference so that the front looks neat and clean.


I didn't need a tree skirt so I offered it to my mom, who was thrilled.  She actually put up two trees this year so the extra skirt was a hit.  Here's the skirt under her tree.  She won the tree (live) on a call-in radio contest!


Far back, in the corner, you can also see some of my other handiwork.  My Black Spruce hanging on the wall, and a pink and black Smokin' quilt on the wicker chair.  I was excited to have something else off the "to-do" pile and my mom was excited to have another of my creations.  Sounds like a win-win!

When I looked at the calendar I was surprised it was only January 2!  

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!