Friday, July 24, 2015

A Glitch

Technology.  Love it when it works.  Not so much love when it doesn't.  Two people contacted me by email today to say that they could not get into the website.  I checked it and...it goes to an apartment leasing website, but under the Sharon Stroud heading!  No, I am not leasing apartments!

So, in an effort to play fair, I will extend the comment contest until the website is back up and running properly.  So for those who have been lurking (you know who you are!), you still have time to put yourself into the drawing.

I have reported the error, but don't really expect anything to happen until Monday.  I will keep you posted on progress.  Thanks for your patience.  (Hand work makes a whole lot more sense now, doesn't it?)

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!