Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New and Delicious!

I'm always on the look-out for snacks that are easy to pop in your mouth and keep on doing--whatever.  Without a mess.  As we all know, M&Ms are the perfect quilting snack, but sometimes a bit of variety is in order.

First up, Oreo Thins Mint.  Okay, they also come in regular Oreo flavor, but the mint...to die for!



This is how thin they are.  The absolutely perfect ratio of cookie to filling.  And pop-able!


These are the new Keebler Town House Pretzel Thins in parmesan herb.  There are other flavors, but this caught my eye.  They are small, crisp and delish!


I've know about these for a few weeks, and this is a perfect time to share.  OMG!!!!  They are 100% cheese!  Baked!  YUM!


They are also pop-able and oh. so. good.


I have a slight preference for the Parmesan over the Asiago, but I won't turn either down.


So there you have it, my snacking friends.  Be sure to look for them in a timely fashion, because, as many of you know, once I put my seal of approval on something it is discontinued.  In the case of these snacks, that would be a shame.

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Mommy Robin, please send me your snail mail address so that I can send out your prize.  Yes, it's you that won!

P.P.S.  Jay, the "oxygen mask" post is at http://sharonstroud.com/Out-of-My-Mind---September-2-2007.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!