Thursday, July 23, 2015

Help?

I'm trying to get a set of handouts finished and needed to take more pics.  I was doing okay until I needed an overhead shot of the entire project and had to lay it on the floor.

Dickens, who had been asleep on my  office chair, decided to help.  A little...


And then a lot.  After this he actually rolled on his side and gave me some 'tude'.


I did get the pictures I needed, although one has his toes featured in the corner!

Have a great day.  I am going out to try to bale some more lawn.  Yes, it's that bad!

Blissful (and early!) hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  Many thanks to those who are commenting from the new website.  You still have a bit of time to get yourself on the list!  www.sharonstroud.com

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely must tell you how fantastic the Foldi LED Lamp by Daylight that Sharon blogged about several days ago is. Mine arrived today, and there is no question that the Foldi lamp far outshines not only my portable Ott light, but also my plug-in Ott floor llamps. I know you won't regret purchasing this Foldi lamp. I am going to order the Daylight floor light to replace the Ott light that has been standing next to my TV quilting chair for a number of years. I had thought Ott lights were the best - definitely not true. rfw

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dickens seal of approval! Gotta love cattitude!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!