Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

At Christmas one of my friends (thanks, Susan) gave me a page-a-day calendar with horses on it.  It also includes lovely "messages" which I thought I would share with you from time to time.

Here are several I hope you enjoy:

"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.  It just blooms."  Zen Shin

"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Laughter is much more important than applause.  Applause is almost a duty.  Laughter is a reward."  Carol Channing

"The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda."  John C. Maxwell


Pompera

Happy Sunday, my friends.  I am enjoying the comments you are leaving!  Thanks so much!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!