Saturday, January 7, 2017

Winners

And just like that, we have two winners!  Susan M and Jocelyn were the first to comment on the blog for 2017!

Susan, I have your address ;)

Jocelyn, please send me your snail mail address (to sharonatsharonstrouddotcom) so that I can get your prize out.  (International is fine.)  Do you have a favorite color?

So, loyal blog readers, the key to winning these random prize drawings?  Commenting!  There may be one prize or many.  It may be the first one to comment or a drawing from among all the comments on that post.  Frequent drawings...or not.  But you can't win if you don't comment!

After these two ladies have received their prizes I will show them on the blog.  Prizes will vary!

So, congratulations, Jocelyn and Susan!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!