Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prepare Yourselves!

I'm saying this out loud--I am planning to blog every day until the first of December--and hopefully beyond that. I have lots to say and lots of pictures and stories to share. So check back each day this week and come along for the ride.

While you are waiting for tomorrow's post ponder this: How can it be almost Thanksgiving already???? I swear it was just New Year's Day yesterday! Is anyone ready for the holidays? I am using the head in the sand method of coping--if I don't look up, I won't know what day it is and I can just coast along--until NEXT New Year's Day! Want to join me?

Gotta run for now--have to get up in a few hours to go teach a Featherweight class. Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! Daily Blog Posts! That's wonderful! I can't hardly wait to read all that you have to share and to see pictures. I understand completely about being at a loss when contemplating that it's almost Thanksgiving. Where does the time go? Oh my! Big Hugs, Jay P.S. - The pinker is wonderful! I haven't had a chance to use it a much as I would have liked, but it's very handy / useful all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head in the sand? I thought I invented that. No way is it almost Thanksgiving - I'm still thinking Halloween.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!