Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ribbit, Ribbit

Have I mentioned lately how prolific my students are?  Cheryl, whose work you've seen many times on this blog, has done it again.  Just a few weeks ago, she took my Dresden Plates class and the next time I saw her she had finished it!  Quilting and all!  (These blades are cut one-by-one by hand so that they match perfectly.)


Notice that the four corner plates each showcase a different motif.  And Cheryl found a frog motif to complete the quilting!  It's almost as cute as...well, a frog on a lily pad!  Great job, Cheryl!


Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful... Janet and I want to take that class in the fall or winter. Sure hope we can. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!