Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday

I spent a wonderful day with five lovely women who learned how to make fussy-cut Dresden Plates.  We had a great time and all five are on their way to hand-piecing nirvana.  Can't wait to see them done!

It was a bit like old-home day!  I got to see several people I haven't seen in a bit and had a chance to see some wonderful quilts.

Cooler weather is sparking my creativity.  I made a more detailed plan tonight of a quilt I have had in the planning stages for several months.  I've bought the fabric and am really excited to get going on it.

That's it for tonight.  Remember the contest.  So far, there has only been one right answer--and no, I'm not telling you to which question.  Take a guess--it costs you nothing but a bit of time but could make you the proud owner of a fabulous prize.  Come on, you know you want to!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!