Monday, July 1, 2013

Who Has More Fun than Quilters?

Susan M. sent me this picture of Kathy...it's just too funny.  Kathy was fussy-cutting pieces for a hexagon trip-beneath-the-sea wallhanging.  Can you just imagine?  Thanks, Susan, for sharing this, and thanks, Kathy, for being so much fun!


July...how did that happen?  At least I started the month with all my ironing done!  Took me the better part of two days...but I did it.  Also cleaned the flat surfaces of both sewing rooms and the mud room.  It always looks so great when it's first done, but I swear there are magnets under each flat surface that just pull things out of my hands.  Sigh...it's an on-going battle.

Congratulations to the teachers who are finally out on summer break.  Remember it will be September before you know it...so enjoy every minute while you can.  And...on the flip side, condolences to the parents of kids who are out on summer break.  I know you are counting the days til school starts again.  (Before I get rude comments, I know not every parent is counting the days...but I know at least one who is!)

There's a give-away coming up this month so stay tuned!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

P.S.  I have been listening to 12th of Never by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.  Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!