Monday, August 30, 2010

Still Here

I loved the thong-wearing rooster so much that I decided not to post so it would stay up longer. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Actually I've been busy with classes and helping out at a local quilt shop during a four-day sale (now over) and actually sewing! Who knew! So hopefully tomorrow I will have something to show. I'm very pleased with my fabric choices for the project and am anxious to finish the top. I also got fabric for several more projects while working at the shop--while cutting one sees the best stuff come through--sort of like shopping vicariously. Of course, then one has to edit the list to make it manageable. I sort of did. But in my defense, I haven't bought this much fabric in quite a while!

So until tomorrow, I am signing off. I now have to decide whether to have some supper (yes, I know it is very late) or do more sewing. Hmmmm....

Hugs to all,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. HI Sharon, So do we get to see pictures of the new additions to the stash? Oh, my summer is ending far to quickly!! I'm not ready to go back to work next week, but that's the way it goes. No luck with the Lottery yet. :( Looking forward to seeing you next week Tuesday. Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing snipits of the new stash...or is it quickly turning into the items you envisioned at the time of purchase?

    Hope to see you next Tuesday.

    Regards,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!