Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

Just a quick post for tonight. It was a wonderful day and I will share more of that story tomorrow, complete with pictures. It's still hot and sticky here. It rained torrentially for a bit today, but it only made it more humid. I seriously did not think that was possible.

Perhaps, as part of my new presidential campaign, I will propose that when the temperature reaches a certain number of degrees and the humidity is 1 billion percent (doesn't it feel that way!), all of America will have the option of going totally nude. I mean, really, one can only take off so much clothing in polite society, so let's legislate a nude polite society. Okay, maybe just a polite society would be a start. Just sayin'.

Okay, enough rambling for tonight. Stay tuned for the next installment.

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!