Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still Monkeying Around

I say, has anyone seen my umbrella?


Anything you can do, I can do better!


Birds of a feather flock together.


I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!


Peanut, what peanut? I never saw a peanut.


Okay, tomorrow I'll quit monkeying around. I've had classes the last few nights until late and didn't want to not post.

Happy Thursday!

Hugs,
Sharon

P.S. Jay, that's a world's record! Good for you! Thanks to everyone who's commented!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I LOVE the flamingo pictures! Big surprise, right? Today will make fourteen days, so my "record" continues to grow. (GRIN) Even if I only make a couple dozen stitches, I figure it's practice and the stitches all add up. I hope you're enjoying the sunshine. It certainly helps to make the snow and cold a bit more bearable. Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Looking at the pictures a second time, I have a question. Do you have any idea of what is the purpose of those umbrella-like structures in the giraffe enclosure? They're strange. Hugs again, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!