Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Still Sunday...

Until midnight!  Funny how that happens.  



No sewing or quilting at all today.  Instead I spent time with my Dyson (still love it) and the mop doing those necessary evils.  The guy who installed the new carpet last year taught me how to "massage" the carpet while vacuuming.  I told him I was going to video him and sell it to women--really, how exciting is it to watch a man vacuum?!?!  Anyway, the carpets are fluffy and my toes sink down into the fibers--a spa day for my feet!


Okay, that's way more than enough nonsense for now.  Hope you get a great start to your week.


Blissful hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  I am listening to Die Trying by Lee Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!