Monday, July 16, 2012

A Weird Monday

I am usually not one to rush the days away, but I have to admit that I'm especially glad that Monday is almost over.  And I know there are others who feel the same way.  We've all checked, but it definitely was not the full moon (new moon on Thursday).  Maybe it's the prolonged heat.  Maybe it's....  I don't know, but I definitely won't be sad to put a period to today.


Knock, knock, knock...Penny.  I hope the rest of the week goes better than today for you.  And also for the rest of you nice ladies from class tonight.  


It's been a while since I really reminded you how special each of you are.  You have now been officially reminded.  And you know I'm always right ;-)


Blissful hugs,
Sharon


P.S.  I am listening to The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!