Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Good Day

It was a good day to be inside and in the sewing room.  I finished hand piecing three Bliss 3 blocks, finished prepping for class tomorrow, wrote handouts for Saturday's class and pieced a new sample.  Not too bad!

Many thanks to all who comment on the posts.  Janet, has there been any word on your missing quilt?  I'm always so pleased to see it featured on the renewal cards for QN and I'm always hopeful that someday it will be returned.

That's it for tonight.  Have a great Thursday, wherever you are!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, there's been no news at all. The second anniversary is coming up, too. I think UPS has given up, but it really is true: money is no substitute for some things.

    Thanks for asking.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!