Monday, January 7, 2013

More Nothingness


Guess what I saw today?  A pileated woodpecker!  He flew into a tree and when he landed I got a good look at his back with both wings spread.  Then a side view, complete with that fabulous red crest!  Too cool!

Still knitting on the first sock--down to the instep!

Mostly I've shuffled papers today.  But I did put up new quilts at the Groton Public Library if any of you are in town any time in January.  Patrons were sad when they thought I was taking them down--but happy when I told them I was changing them!  

Sorry the posts are so boring right now--hopefully I will have better things to share in the near future.  But I am posting--like they say "Be careful what you wish for"!

Blissful hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!