Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Envelope Please

First, a memory check. Do you remember my 200th post, which coincided with my two year blog anniversary? And, those who left a comment on that post were eligible for a prize. Well, some people who had been lurking delurked, the regulars were, well, regular, and it was impossible to choose just one winner. So I decided to do a bit of something for everyone!

I chose three batik fabrics that I thought went well together and were not my usual screaming neon or novelty prints. These were cut and hand pieced to make these:
Which eventually became this:

Each ornament is made from the same three fabrics but all are subtly different. I will not make up this combination of fabrics again, so these are a limited edition run.

These went into the mail today, except for Sheila (still looking for the other item you wanted), Kelly, and Jane. I still need addresses for two of you, so I will continue to hold your ornaments.

I know it took a long time to get these done--all I can say is...life intervened. But you should have them in your hands soon--Enjoy!

Hugs to all,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, The ornaments are lovely! Mine is a cherished addition to my collection of Stroud Limited Editions. Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received your ornament and I just love it! Thank you sooo much!
    Debbie White WV

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!