Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

What a strange mix of things I have done today. Started with using my still beloved Dyson cleaner to vacuum upstairs and down, plus the stairs themselves! Even "dusted" along the crown molding--where did those dust webs come from? Dismantled the ceiling fan and cleaned the blades and globes. Cleaned the washer inside and out and even used it! Sorted out stuff (lots) to go to the thrift shop tomorrow.

I've done a semi-private workshop on applique. And managed to find a spare hour to horse around. No riding, but everyone got the good scratching they so love. Now I am blogging and then I am going to bed. Tomorrow is another day and the list of to-do's is still long. I'll try to take some pictures of quilting stuff for the blog tomorrow. I know, I know...you will hardly know what to do.

Until the morrow comes,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Like the new look of your blog! Took quite a while to get into the comments though!
    Lurking Linda

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!