Wednesday, July 28, 2010

They Came, They Saw, They Bound

Seven extremely talented ladies learned my way of doing binding and sleeves today. When I whipped out my dowels to show them the difference in the sleeve types, several thought I had brought them for punishment! So, Harry Potter, move over, because I did an expelliamus (how does one spell that anyways?) spell (no pun intended). Several thought they were too far across the room to be affected, but I had brought two different length "wands" and their fears were--ahem--expelled. Tee hee x infinity! I am hot and tired and obviously giddy.

But, all kidding aside, the ladies did an excellent job. I am always sure that I will take pictures in class so that I can post them here. Alas, that never happens. Perhaps I need a professional photographer to follow me around to get the best candids. In candid shots I almost always have my mouth open--I wonder what that means? (Okay, I'm not even curious.)

Thanks, Deb and Janet, for playing the guessing game. Deb was right--they are hollyhock buds.

I'm off to the land of nod. I'll try to do a better post tomorrow.

Hugs to all,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave me a comment...it's so lonely without hearing from you!